Through an ongoing program of investment in our people, our organisation continues to enjoy a high rate of growth year on year. We believe our team have been fundamental to our success.
We believe that investing in our teams learning and development, guarantees that we will remain at the forefront of our industry. All members of our team have access to training relevant to their role and we carry out regular reviews with our staff to find out if they would like to gain training in other areas that would benefit their role.
If you would like to work for a dynamic and ever expanding company then take a look at our current vacancies to the right or e-mail our HR Manager at Jane@rbscotland.com stating what position you would be interested in and why you think you would be suitable for the role.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
(It may not be possible to reply to all individual prospective applications, however we will endeavour to contact you when we can. We will keep your details on file and match you to any role that becomes available in the future where we can, if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.)
Send us your CV
Purpose of Job:
To join the busy and dynamic marketing team at their head office in Lockerbie; developing their eCommerce strategy, creating marketing collateral for all the brands and using your technical online skills with SEO and PPC campaigns. This is a great opportunity for someone to work on a number of different brands and develop their skills within an ever-expanding Company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement an eCommerce strategy for our online FarmFit shop.
- Create an SEO and PPC plan to improve traffic and conversion on the site.
- Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout and promotional campaigns.
- Collate and report on initiatives and present data/results to management.
- Analysing sales data to make better decisions and develop marketing strategies.
- Completing market research to identify opportunities for the business.
- Helping to improve product offerings, including design, functionality and pricing through competitor analysis.
- Co-ordinating with the creative team for imagery, content and digital marketing campaigns.
- Using the adobe software packages to create leaflets, business cards etc.
- Understanding and experience in, UX, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Google Ads.
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Social Media Display Ads.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and collate results of a campaign to present to Management and Company Directors.
- Basic graphic design skills on adobe software for creating leaflets, business cards and other marketing materials.
- Have a proactive and positive attitude and also work well in a team.
- Ability to multitask and work on several different projects/brands at once.
- Knowledge of CMS Made Easy & PrestaShop would be advantageous.
- Ability to write code and develop websites.
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV to Emma Porteous, Marketing Manager.
HGV Class 1 Driver
Job Title: HGV Class 1 Driver
Reporting To: Transport Manager
Salaried: Competitive + Overnight Allowance
Hours of Work: Approx. 50 hrs Monday to Friday
PURPOSE OF JOB:
You will be part of a growing fleet based in Lockerbie. Operating in a wide range of agricultural, commercial and industrial sectors, delivering our steel framed buildings to our customer base around the UK. Applicants will have a flexible approach to working hours to facilitate operational requirements including overnight's and occasional weekend working. Ensuring goods are delivered in a first-class condition, completing all necessary paperwork and above all, leaving everyone you meet with a positive impression of you and our business.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Deliver steel framed buildings to our site-based operations across the UK;
• Loading and offloading of Plant and equipment to our site-based operations;
• Complete a daily truck log and submit reports of mileage covered;
• Observe and report equipment or mechanical failures immediately;
• Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle at the end of the shift and report any problems or damage to management;
• Comply with all MOT and in-house regulations and rules;
• Serve as a brand advocate and ambassador in every interaction with clients and the public;
• Overnight stays when required.
• Flexible approach to start and finish times;
• No serious tickets or accidents in last 3 years;
• No Drink/Drug Driving in last 10 years while operating LGV vehicle;
• 2+ years’ commercial driving experience required but less may be considered based on current role.
• Telehandler Experience. Physical Demands
• Small amount of manual handling;
• Coupling and uncoupling of trailers. Education and Experience
• Basic numeracy & literacy;
• Must have at least two years HGV Class C+E driving experience, hold a clean driving licence and a current drivers qualification card.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your CV to email@example.com
This job description is subject to change as the demands of the business and the role develop. The role requires flexibility and adaptability. All company employees need to be aware that they may be asked to perform tasks and be given responsibilities not detailed on this job description.
PURPOSE OF JOB
We are looking for an experienced Sales Representative to drive the external sales for our business.
Working in our sales department you will be proactive in sourcing and generating sales of our buildings and associated products. Reporting to the Sales Manager and working with our team of estimators you will be focused on new customer sales. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast-growing family-run business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
• Generate revenue, acquiring customers and driving new business;
• Face to face representation at shows nationwide;
• Answering external and internal customer enquiries via telephone/email/facsimile etc:
• Sales timeline – generating quotations from your customer enquiries, follow-up quotes and processing sales orders in a timely manner;
• Recording process of enquiries in sales database;
• Weekly reporting to Sales Manager;
• Provide general support within the sales department.
• A good knowledge of customer service and sales activities;
• Strong Ability to multitask, prioritise, and work well under pressure;
• Ability to work independently and proactively;
• Understands people and knows how to move our products quickly and efficiently;
• High level of verbal and written communication/ negotiating skills;
• Relevant Qualification in industrial/ commercial sales environment desirable. • Agricultural experience or knowledge beneficial but not essential. Package Hours – Monday to Friday (8:30am to 5:00pm) Workplace Pension 28 days Annual Holiday
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to be considered for this position, please forward you’re current CV with a covering letter stating your suitability for the role to - firstname.lastname@example.org