Through an ongoing program of investment in our people, our organisation continues to enjoy a high rate of growth year on year. We believe our team have been fundamental to our success.
We believe that investing in our teams learning and development, guarantees that we will remain at the forefront of our industry. All members of our team have access to training relevant to their role and we carry out regular reviews with our staff to find out if they would like to gain training in other areas that would benefit their role.
If you would like to work for a dynamic and ever expanding company then take a look at our current vacancies to the right or e-mail our HR Manager at Jane@rbscotland.com stating what position you would be interested in and why you think you would be suitable for the role.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
(It may not be possible to reply to all individual prospective applications, however we will endeavour to contact you when we can. We will keep your details on file and match you to any role that becomes available in the future where we can, if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.)
Send us your CV
AutoCAD Design Technician
Do you want to work for local company who are working on a number of high-profile interesting and challenging projects?
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic Design Technician to join our busy Lockerbie Design Team.
As an AutoCAD Design Technician you will provide AutoCAD support to the design team on a wide range of projects to accurately illustrate design solutions.
You will have a polite and helpful manner, deliver an efficient project support role for the design team covering a wide range of tasks, ideally with planning/building warrant drawing experience, however in house training will be given, where required.
Salary Package: Competitive
Hours: Monday – Friday
Open to Flexible Working Hours
Full Job Descriptions available on request.
Applications by CV to:
Closing Date: 9th November 2018
We require an enthusiastic, experienced groundworker. You will be working as part of a team, setting out all types of foundations and earthworks. Have a clear understanding of building construction methods.
You will be ‘hands on’, have strong experience in groundworks, work plant equipment and being able to operate ‘Total Station Machinery’ would be advantageous but not essential.
- Full driving licence essential
- Valid CSCS, CPCS desirable.
- Travel essential
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Contracted 40 hours per week, overtime available.
Apply by email with CV to:
Email: email@example.com or alternatively call Saul Patterson on 07879254812
Valid CPCS Card; 360 excavator above and up to 22 tonnes
Please apply with CV to: E: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Saul Patterson: 07823413443
Human Resources Dept, Broomhouses 2 Ind Estate, Glasgow Road, Lockerbie, DG11 2SD, T: 01576 205905
A new opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Administrator to join our team based in Lockerbie at our Head Office. You will be responsible for providing administration and compliance duties to both Robinsons Scotland and Concrete Wall Panels.
· Assisting with ISO applications (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018) for Robinsons Scotland.
· Administration and maintenance of ISO accreditations for Robinsons Scotland and Concrete Wall Panels.
· Ensuring QMS, records and policies are kept up to date, ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
· Assisting with external/internal audits.
· Maintaining CE Marking certification for Robinsons Scotland.
· Provide support with preparation of Risk Assessments/Method Statements and other site-based documentation.
· Carrying out customer satisfaction surveys - compiling and distribution of customer satisfaction reports.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Experience of working within a busy office environment.
· Understanding of ISO standards, in particular; Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality.
· Attention to detail/accuracy.
· The ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
· Effectively prioritise workload in order to meet set deadlines.
· Able to work effectively and communicate at all levels.
· Health & Safety qualification – desirable.
· Customer Service experience – desirable.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday - 8.30am - 5.00pm
Workplace Pension Scheme
28 Days Holiday
SQUADS - STEEL ERECTORS – CLADDERS – AGRICULTURAL BUILDING ERECTORS
(Due to squad operational needs you will be resident in Dumfriesshire and Ayrshire Areas)
Due to continued growth we are recruiting to expand our erecting team for agricultural and industrial buildings, ideally from the DG & KA post code areas (other post codes considered within a certain radius). Our operations are based throughout the UK including occasional work in Ireland and the Scottish Islands; therefore, travel is essential.
- STEEL ERECTORS - experienced with small to medium size buildings 50 – 500t, ideal candidates would have current appointed crane supervisor training, CPCS Telehandler and IPAF certification.
- CLADDERS – installing single skin, composite, flashings and gutter systems for our buildings, experience with crane and clad boy desired.
- AGRICULTURAL BUILDING ERECTORS – teams or single teams required. Experience with steel erecting, cement sheet roofs, single skin and Yorkshire board cladding.
Ideal candidates for these roles will have experience and skills already gained in steel erecting or cladding and have previously worked in similar roles within the agricultural and industrial industry. You will be willing to learn and grow. You will also be willing to travel and commit to overnight stays when necessary.
❖ Full driving licence, essential
❖ Erecting or Cladding experience, essential (Minimum 1 year)
❖ Skilled CSCS Card, desirable
❖ Travel essential and overnight stays when necessary
• Competitive rates of pay based on experience, paid weekly
• Overtime, Travel time to locations
• 28 Days Holidays, includes Bank holidays
• Company Van for Squad leaders
If you would like to be part of a busy, forward thinking and growing operation and would like to be part of a team, please forward your CV highlighting your skills and experience to:
APPLICATION EMAIL: email@example.com